Defeating The Abortion Ballot Initiative
No Bill Number Yet
Will be on the Ballot on November 7th, 2023
The Most Dangerous Initiative Ohio Has Ever Faced
On November 7th, 2023, state-sanctioned murder will be on the ballot, and it is up to us to stop it. The ACLU, Planned Parenthood, and others are spending millions of dollars attempting to enshrine abortion-until-birth, with zero restrictions, into Ohio’s constitution this fall.
The seriousness of this ballot initiative cannot be overstated. If this is passed, Ohio’s legislature could not pass any future laws to protect the preborn. The abortion issue would be ripped out of our hands permanently.
It is important to note that this ballot measure would not only allow abortion through all nine months of pregnancy but also enshrine minors’ “ right “ to undergo dangerous sex-change surgeries and acquire life-altering drugs, like Lupron, behind their parent’s backs.
See our printable flyer below to read the amendment’s language and some of the legal implications that would come from passing this initiative:
What is the Abortion Lobby Saying?
In an interview on January 20th on the Radio Show Sunny95, Dr. Lauren Beene, spokesperson from Ohio Physicians for Reproductive Rights admitted that:
The ballot initiative would allow abortion through all nine months of pregnancy by never committing to a date in which abortion should be banned. She remarked:
- “If a baby cannot survive without extreme medical interventions, that would be a point that abortion should be a reasonable option. So, it’s not so much an age or a date, but if the fetus can survive…”
- “If the mother’s life is at risk beyond that point [viability], then that is a different story…So if that is at peril [mother’s life after viability], then that would also be a time when abortion can be considered…”
- “There is no such thing as a late-term abortion…”
To listen to the full interview, listen here: Stream Abortion Rights, Pt. 1 by Sunny 95 | Listen online for free on SoundCloud
How Can You Help?
- Pray: Daily, commit to pray at 7:14 a.m. and 7:14 p.m. in the spirit of 2 Chronicles 7:14 which states: “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
- Volunteer: Visit ohiolife.org or your local pro-life organization and sign up to help us defend the Constitution and preborn children in our state.
- Donate: To compete in a state like Ohio we will need to raise millions of dollars for the campaign and paid advertising. Consider donating at ohiolife.org/donate or your favorite pro-life organization.
- Educate: Start locally by informing your pastor, priest, and church about the upcoming ballot initiative. Recruit volunteers to help in the cause!
"*" indicates required fields